Welcome to our blog!! Now get comfy & stay awhile....We are no longer private... so if we aren't on your blog feed then get to gettin' and add us back on there!! jdandmicahfolsom.blogspot.com:) While you're at it, might as well put my photog blog on there too, right?! micahfolsomphotography.com/blog. You're the best!

5.27.2008

New Job!

So I got a new job... and I love it! I'm working for a local company called Sunrise Satellites... We sell both Dish Network and Directv. So if anyone wants to get those.... I'm your girl! I get to do so much fun stuff though and I'm learning a ton! I help with the advertising... most of the finances on quickbooks... and I can even sell too if I want. This is such a good job for me and my boss is SO flexible with hours so it is PERFECT! Anyways... hope everyone is doing well! Let me know if you want Dish or Directv and I'll get you hooked up!

5 comments:

The Deborah Sector said...

Micah!! You are still the cutest little thing ever. I remember you used to make us feel so old. Sometimes I can't believe I am gonna have a baby in the next month and a half. It's pretty crazy. Glad to here from you. Have fun at your new job! TTYL

The Sayamas said...

Wow that's so cool! Congrats! I hope it goes well for ya!

Kyle & Shadolyn said...

yeah we are, kyle is doing a selling job out here so I just hang around all day and get to go into the city. it's pretty fun, sometimes boring, but I can't complain!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job! It's so refreshing to find a job that you actually like. Hope it goes well.

And Nate and I were talking last night about how jealous we were of your MOntana May -- what a gorgeous place to spend the month. Luckies!!

Anonymous said...

hey girl! cute blog:) it was good to hear from you. so how is weber treating you?! i am going this summer too and its not too fun... by the way i had no idea you got married! congrats!! (a little late i know) anyways, good luck at your new job--looks like you are doing really good!