Welcome to our blog!! Now get comfy & stay awhile....We are no longer private... so if we aren't on your blog feed then get to gettin' and add us back on there!! jdandmicahfolsom.blogspot.com:) While you're at it, might as well put my photog blog on there too, right?! micahfolsomphotography.com/blog. You're the best!

5.23.2008

just for fun

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog.
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:
my sweet hubby
the Gospel
hanging out with my family....both of them

3 Fears:
bugs... mostly spiders but now that I think of it.. more like any bug
sleeping alone at night when J.D. is gone
being alone at night time... anywhere...I'm a sissy

3 Goals:
find health insurance that will also work when we move
learn to like to run.. at least a little bit
stay ahead on my online classes

Current obsessions/collections:
blogging
the bachelor... the show not him in particular...thank goodness it's over
taking pictures.

3 random surprising facts about me:
I only have 3 more semesters of school... yay:]
we already have all our kids' names picked out... just gotta have them now
I love love reading and learning more about all my blog friends!

I Tag: just whoever wants to do this...

3 comments:

Megh said...

So... what are your baby names??

chels said...

haha you have your kids names picked out!? So cute. When do you guys move back here?

Micah & J.D. said...

i'm back already.. came home yesterday.. and then J.D. doesn't get back til sunday. We both have to be back for summer conditioning by June 1st. lame lame lame!... and MEGH- we can't tell you yet... they have to be a surprise silly.