Welcome to our blog!! Now get comfy & stay awhile....We are no longer private... so if we aren't on your blog feed then get to gettin' and add us back on there!! jdandmicahfolsom.blogspot.com:) While you're at it, might as well put my photog blog on there too, right?! micahfolsomphotography.com/blog. You're the best!

4.14.2008

Happy Birthday Cosy!


It's my Sister-in-law's 20th B-Day today and I just wanted to give her a special shout out and wish her the best on this special day! She is back home in Montana until Wednesday but I plan to take her out to lunch as soon as she gets back! I feel so lucky to have you as my big sister, Cos, and I honestly learn from you daily. You are such a good example to me and some lucky guy is gonna be so fortunate to have you for a wife! Thanks for all you do for us Cosy! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Micah your so sweet...thanks! but im the one always learning from you!