Welcome to our blog!! Now get comfy & stay awhile....We are no longer private... so if we aren't on your blog feed then get to gettin' and add us back on there!! jdandmicahfolsom.blogspot.com:) While you're at it, might as well put my photog blog on there too, right?! micahfolsomphotography.com/blog. You're the best!

7.01.2008

Camping at Causey!

So we have been totally swomped the past few weeks with school, work, sports, and MOVING! But we did it! Woowoo! So we decided to take a little break and hit the road with a bunch of our friends up to the lake to go camping. It was so much fun and the best part was just being away for a couple days. We rented a blow up raft and some hard shelled kyaks and had so much fun with them. We found some sweet cliffs to jump and that was a first for me! I'm a total weenie and don't usually love jumping into deep water that I can't see through to check out for rocks.... but low and behold... after about the 20th person did it and came up safely, I figured it was safe and sound! All in all it was a great weekend. We finished up moving into our new place last night so I'll post pictures soon:) My Dad came up Sunday night and helped us move a ton and we're so grateful for all his help! I know... we moved some on Sunday.. we are sinners. But unless I wanted to do it all by myself over a week's period of time a couple hours a night... it's what we had to do! So nice to be getting settled in. All we have to do now is hang up all the stuff on the walls and find a place for all J.D.'s socks. Really. He has so many that we can't find a place for them. I told him we should just pack half of them away but he claims he wears ALL of them! haha. I sure do love him so much... millions of socks and all:)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm such a woos when it comes to jumping off cliffs. Hats off to you for trying it! :)