Welcome to our blog!! Now get comfy & stay awhile....We are no longer private... so if we aren't on your blog feed then get to gettin' and add us back on there!! jdandmicahfolsom.blogspot.com:) While you're at it, might as well put my photog blog on there too, right?! micahfolsomphotography.com/blog. You're the best!

7.30.2008

Chaney tagged me!

Rules:
Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.
---
"Ten years ago"…
1. I was still doing gymnastics 6 days a week.
2. I was almost able to use all of my fingers to hold up my age:]
3. I was playing with my then baby sister Haley any chance I got.
4. Living in our Gilbert house and meeting Kristin at the gutter.
5. Playing flag football with all the boys at recess.
---
Five things on today’s “to do” list
1. take my LAST summer final... check
2. go to basics.... check
3. go to work... in the process
4. have a date night with my cute hubby
5. eat lots of yummy cafe rio!
---
Five snacks I enjoy
1. honey mustard pretzels
2. watermelon
3. peaches
4. swiss cake rolls
5. fruit snacks
---
Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…
1. Buy TONS of cute cute baby stuff:]
2. Go to either Hawaii or the Caribbeans before March comes
3. Buy lots of land and build a house for us and one for my parents so Dutch and Haley can get their horses
4. Put a ton away so we could pay for Vet school all up front
5. Pay for Brye's school
---
Five places I have lived…
1. Grandma's house in Mesa
2. Gilbert house
3. Centerville house
4. Wyoming dorm
5. Our cute lil basement apartment we live in now:]
---
I tag...Steph, Missy, Britney, Mary, and Chelsea!

No comments: