Welcome to our blog!! Now get comfy & stay awhile....We are no longer private... so if we aren't on your blog feed then get to gettin' and add us back on there!! jdandmicahfolsom.blogspot.com:) While you're at it, might as well put my photog blog on there too, right?! micahfolsomphotography.com/blog. You're the best!

6.22.2008

We're Moving!

Yes it's true... our landlord sold their house so we have a WEEK to find a place! ahh. I don't think it could have been worse timing! So if anyone knows of a cute little place that we could call home... let me know! I'll be on the house hunt for the next few days... oh what a joy!
This is how I feel about the situation! haha. No it will be ok... once we find a place!

4 comments:

The Birch Family said...

Well, you can always pitch your tent in my back yard and pretend you are on the ranch camping until you find something! :) That sucks...If I hear of anything I will let you know...what is Jocilyns Number or her moms or something...i need to get my hair did and dont know how to get her mom to do it. Does she have a salon or what?

Anonymous said...

Good luck girlie. I heard that they have some pretty cute town houses in NSL if you're interested in those. Foxborrow is the name.

britney said...

Good luck moving! Its a pain, but it will work out!

The Sayamas said...

i think the condo below us is for rent! I will check into it. That would be fun!