Welcome to our blog!! Now get comfy & stay awhile....We are no longer private... so if we aren't on your blog feed then get to gettin' and add us back on there!! jdandmicahfolsom.blogspot.com:) While you're at it, might as well put my photog blog on there too, right?! micahfolsomphotography.com/blog. You're the best!

1.30.2009

PN-6 / 5W / Gentle Birth

I need some advice!! I've been looking into these herbal things that are supposed to get your body all ready for labor... My Mom swears by PN-6... She had all 4 kids natural and all were SUPER fast and everything went smoothly... but we can't find it anywhere!! Has anyone else used 5W or gentle birth? And if so... what did you think?!

TIME-OUT: We've solved our problem. My cute mom got to the bottom of why we couldn't find the PN-6 anywhere... I guess the Dad who owned the company died and so now the son runs it and it has a new name. It's called Dr. Christopher's Prenatal Formula. This is supposed to work wonders ladies... I put in my order and am crossing my fingers that it does for me what it did for my Mama! Feel free to throw in your 2 cents if you've taken any of the others though... I really am interested to see if they are similar??

No comments: