Welcome to our blog!! Now get comfy & stay awhile....We are no longer private... so if we aren't on your blog feed then get to gettin' and add us back on there!! jdandmicahfolsom.blogspot.com:) While you're at it, might as well put my photog blog on there too, right?! micahfolsomphotography.com/blog. You're the best!

12.15.2008

Gingerbread Houses & Baby Update

Sunday night we headed over to my brother's house to hang out with them and have a 'gingerbread house making contest'. Not really, cause they would have won... but we had so much fun! After we were done making them we played about 5 rounds of Skip-Bo and watched the Grinch... I absolutely LOVE that movie. I love doing Christmas things... it gets me in the best mood ever! Here's some of our after shots...

Our little masterpiece.

Brye and Michelle with their piece of artwork. haha


The proud artists:)

Now for the BABY UPDATE:
We had another appointment this morning and everything still looks good! She is getting so big... it's nuts! She's just barely under 2 pounds and growing by the day. I can now feel her punch one side of my tummy and kick the other side simultaneously. She's getting pretty long I think! haha. I love it though. JD and I love to just sit and watch my belly bounce around... I figure she thinks she's in some sort of jungle gym! She already has the cutest little personality and we can't wait to hold her and love on her! Today's sort of a fun day... 180 days down.. and 100 to go! WOO!

6 comments:

The Birch Family said...

How fun! Thats my favorite part of being prego is feeling the baby go wild inside. Mine is getting more active by the day and it just makes me laugh, i love it!

The Rasmussens said...

Your gingerbread houses are so cute!! I've been meaning to do one but it's so crazy right now! That's so fun you can feel her kick now!

Shalese and Cody said...

Micah, I love your posts, so much fun. Nice work on the gingerbread houses!Count down is on for the baby! Yay!

Andrew, Kenzie and Kaliya Smith said...

Congrats! thats awesome 100 days is going to go by so fast! at least i hope it does haha because then i only have 30 more!

dylan & lindsey said...

Nice job on the Gingerbread house! it looks awesome! I love Christmas it makes me so happy too! I'm excited for you to have your little girl.. Do you have a name?

Rich'n'Rach said...

Sounds like you've got a little athlete in there, but with that lucky baby's genes it was bound to happen, right?! Have a fun and Merry Christmas!