Welcome to our blog!! Now get comfy & stay awhile....We are no longer private... so if we aren't on your blog feed then get to gettin' and add us back on there!! jdandmicahfolsom.blogspot.com:) While you're at it, might as well put my photog blog on there too, right?! micahfolsomphotography.com/blog. You're the best!

12.09.2009

best TWO years

Yesterday was our two year anniversary!! What an adventure we've had so far!! Last night as we were lying in bed... JD and I were talking about the things that have taken place.. and the places we've been since December 8th two years ago. It is amazing to look back on all that has happened and the greatest thing BY FAR is our little creation, Jonnie Belle. (Who is pretty much a spitting image of her Daddy) I can't imagine going through life with anyone else by my side. JD is the love of my life and makes me want to be a better person day in and day out. I just can't get enough of him! Best two years sweetheart.. and millions more to come!


5 comments:

The Birch Family said...

Micah-You are Beautiful. I love the pictures. You sure have got a cute little family. Congrats on the two years and many more to come!

Kyle & Shadolyn said...

Congrats on your 2 year! I love your family pictures, Jonnie is a doll!

Anonymous said...

congrats on two years. and your little creation is the cutest thing.

the boy and girl. said...

Congrats on the anniversary! Love the daddy/daughter picture! So cute!

The Rasmussens said...

Congrats Micah that's awesome! I can't believe you've already been married for 2 years! The pictures are way cute!! Jonnie is growing up so fast and is so dang cute!