Welcome to our blog!! Now get comfy & stay awhile....We are no longer private... so if we aren't on your blog feed then get to gettin' and add us back on there!! jdandmicahfolsom.blogspot.com:) While you're at it, might as well put my photog blog on there too, right?! micahfolsomphotography.com/blog. You're the best!

11.23.2009

AZ here we come

Jonnie and I are heading to Arizona tomorrow morning to spend Thanksgiving with my family. JD has to stay here in Florida for football... and I'm sad to leave him so it's sort of a bitter sweet vaca. We decided though that since none of my family in AZ have met Jonnie that this would be the perfect time to do that. I am so excited to see everyone!!

1 comment:

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

Yay it will be fun!!! :) these babies need to teach saylor how to crawl!