Welcome to our blog!! Now get comfy & stay awhile....We are no longer private... so if we aren't on your blog feed then get to gettin' and add us back on there!! jdandmicahfolsom.blogspot.com:) While you're at it, might as well put my photog blog on there too, right?! micahfolsomphotography.com/blog. You're the best!

4.10.2009

3 Weeks:]

I know I have been a MAJOR slacker with the blogging lately but I have been wiped OUT! Of course Jonnie sleeps a ton these days, but lately I have been taking full advantage of her naps and sleeping right along with her. I'm definitely still getting used to the whole night time thing. She just doesn't sleep nearly as well when she's not being held so it has been kinda hard. We're working on it though and she's getting better! We are learning new things every day and having a heck of a time while doing so. Jonnie is such a little ball of fire and I love her so so much! We had her 2 week appt last Monday and she looks great.... she was weighing 9 pounds 1 ounce so all her eating is paying off. I was surprised she was gaining any with the heavy loads she drops in her pants a million times a day:] She's definitely MASTERED eating AND pooping. It's been lovely.
Helping Daddy with homework late at night while I was getting some sleep:] JD is the best.
She SOMETIMES likes her binky, and it is sure nice when she does!
One of my favorites so far... ahh I can't get enough of this girl!

9 comments:

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

she is absolutely amazing and I h\ope you are too!! I miss you guys already! Love ya:)

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

awww she is too cute!!! ive been waiting for you to post more pics missy! dont you love when your hubby helps out with her? taylor rocks saylor to bed at night and i love that! its time for me to just relax :] you sound like you are doing well, way to go mama!

Malerie said...

She is a doll!!
Her and Oakley are about the same size! I bet Oaks is just over 9lbs... darn little babies!

I hope you're adjusting alright, i can't wait to meet her!!

Steph said...

She is such a little doll!! Love her!! It is an adjustment huh? Don't worry, you'll get there!! It just takes some time, trust me, we went through it all!! :)

Anonymous said...

Micah she is just so adorable. Honestly one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen. Congrats!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, my heart just melts when I read about your precious little babe! She looks beautiful and healthy!

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Oh she is such a doll! You are such a cute little family!

The Birch Family said...

My favorite is the bottom pic. She is such a doll!

Anonymous said...

she is SUCH a DOLL!