Welcome to our blog!! Now get comfy & stay awhile....We are no longer private... so if we aren't on your blog feed then get to gettin' and add us back on there!! jdandmicahfolsom.blogspot.com:) While you're at it, might as well put my photog blog on there too, right?! micahfolsomphotography.com/blog. You're the best!

11.04.2008

Halloweenie and Baby Update

Let me just start off by saying I had a grand ole' time trying to find a costume... thus explaining what we finally ended up doing! My brother and his wife threw a cute little couples dinner party and it was so much fun! It's funny how much entertainment changes once you are married. Most of my single friends would have probably thought it was completely lame for a halloween party... but all the couples had a ball:)


Mine said "I'm Hefty"... and his said "And I'm Glad".


My bro as Pee Wee and his Disco Diva Wife... Best costumes.. I loved them!

Well as far as a prego update goes... I'm now 20 weeks... yes HALF WAY! I can feel the baby move so much now and I absolutely love it! It's the neatest thing. JD hasn't been around when she is kicking so he's yet to feel her.. but can't wait! I feel wonderful... besides the abnormally large bulge on my front side and the random moves and kicks.. I would be convinced that I wasn't pregnant at all!

On a side note.. my Dad's bday was on Nov. 1 and Brye's was Nov. 2. We got together on Sunday to celebrate for a bit and it was fun as usual. I love hanging out with our families! Also... JD's team is doing awesome! They are now 6-0 in conference with just 2 games to go! They're on their way to bein the Big Sky Champs for I think the first time in Weber history! Yay babe!

8 comments:

Ian and Kristen said...

hilarious costumes! Did you make that up yourself? Very creative.

ThE KeNNeDy'S said...

Micah, you look so stinkin cute! We need to go to lunch! Yey!

Anonymous said...

Those costumes were awesome haha very nice :) and you totally don't look 20 weeks!

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

you look adorable!!! I'm gald you are feeling well!!... Your costumes are great...you should give me your number so I can text you every once in a while and make sure you are doing ok, and so that we can be REAL friends...ha

Megh said...

I love the updates and pictures! And I LOVE the costumes! I told Brad, we should try to time our pregnancies around Halloween so we can steal that idea! So cute. We miss you guys!

mindy said...

great costumes!!! so funny. you are so cute prego! hope i'm half as cute! woohoo for 1/2 way!

Andrew, Kenzie and Kaliya Smith said...

look at your belly! I'm about 15 weeks and i'm starting to get a belly! what the heck! when did you start to show? But we got to see our baby yesterday for the first time! coolest experience EVER!

Jaycie Allen said...

I had no idea that your brother was married. You need to tell him congratulations. It looks like you had a fun Halloween. I hope baby is doing well!