Welcome to our blog!! Now get comfy & stay awhile....We are no longer private... so if we aren't on your blog feed then get to gettin' and add us back on there!! jdandmicahfolsom.blogspot.com:) While you're at it, might as well put my photog blog on there too, right?! micahfolsomphotography.com/blog. You're the best!

10.12.2008

Prego Pics 16 1/2 Weeks

Ok so I've been all talk for awhile but I think it's time to finally start documenting my belly bump... at least so I can remember. I already forgot what it's like to have somewhat of a flat tummy and it's only been 16 weeks! So here are the first shots at 16 1/2 weeks. I'm not gonna lie... seeing these makes it seem even more real for me! haha. I go in for my next appt. next Monday, the 20th so we're super excited to find out if our little one REALLY is a boy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How crazy! How is it being prego? I'm so excited for you guys :)

Anonymous said...

you are too cute!

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

ahhhhHh!!! sooo soo cute are you!! I am so excited for you!!! Oh yeah and you have to make sure to tell me if it is a boy cuz I wont send this gifto if its not!!! k:)

mindy said...

your belly so so tiny & cute!!! how fun!!1

Anonymous said...

a baby bump! so cute. and tiny :) just wait, girl. love you guys.

dylan & lindsey said...

ahh! i can't believe your belly bump- it is SOOO cute! Your a cute pregnant girl for sure!! Let us know what your having sooN!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

i hope its still a boy for you! boys are a blaaaaaaaaast! hope you dont mind being dirty 24/7 haha :]

Kyle & Shadolyn said...

You are going to be the cutest prego there is! From what I hear if they say its a boy early on it usually is because...well their able to see a certain thing! hah Good luck!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

i am feeling greeeeeeeat!!!!!! just exhausted.... sooo EXHAUSTED! lol how have you been feeling girl?