Welcome to our blog!! Now get comfy & stay awhile....We are no longer private... so if we aren't on your blog feed then get to gettin' and add us back on there!! jdandmicahfolsom.blogspot.com:) While you're at it, might as well put my photog blog on there too, right?! micahfolsomphotography.com/blog. You're the best!

8.29.2008

Back to AZ!

So for volleyball, we're in Tucson, Arizona for a tournament at the University of Arizona and the fun begins today! We play UofA at 10 and then Gardner Webb at 5:00. Tomorrow morning we finish up with San Jose at 9 I think.... and then we head home! Last night there was a HUGE lightening storm and we loved it! When we walked out of practice we had to jump through all the puddles and were soaked when we finally made it to the vans... After eating WAY too much at the Cracker Barrel, we hit the sack in preparation for today:) It's nice to be back in Arizona! I think my Grandma and Grandpa Lines are coming to my game tonight and I can't wait to see them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so fun! I love AZ. We're going over Thanksgiving break and I can't wait! Have fun and good luck!

britney said...

Im sorry we missed your game! I didnt even find out about it until after everyone had left! Hope you guys did good and hope you are feeling ok still.

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

Hey Micah this is Shawntae Hemsley! Its so exciting your pregnant!! I just thought I'd write you a comment and say whats up!

mindy said...

oh awesome!!! i'm sure you've missed the AZ heat eh?

hope your pregnancy is going well!